Community Forum

Downgrade Service Temporarily

New Poster

Downgrade Service Temporarily

Hello, I just took over the services at my address and I’m looking to downgrade. I’m paying about $175 a month and can’t afford it at the moment. I really only need basic cable for now. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Official Employee

Re: Downgrade Service Temporarily

Hello, SKM5883! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 
I'm so glad you reached out to us with these concerns and I can absolutely help you find a more reasonable plan. Please send me a Private Message with your first and last name so I can assist you. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Downgrade Service Temporarily

SKM5883, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!