Community Forum

Double play

Highlighted
New Poster

Double play

I have been a loyal Comcast customer forever. I have called many times about me plan but they say there’s nothing lower than the triple play. I do not have a phone and I do not need all these channels, the standard double play would work perfect for me. The Standard double play is a promotion for $69 how do I get that as an existing customer!? Please help. I would prefer her not to cancel but there are too many companies offering better deals@comcastcares
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Double play

@Laurgav wrote:
I have been a loyal Comcast customer forever. I have called many times about me plan but they say there’s nothing lower than the triple play. I do not have a phone and I do not need all these channels, the standard double play would work perfect for me. The Standard double play is a promotion for $69 how do I get that as an existing customer!? Please help. I would prefer her not to cancel but there are too many companies offering better deals@comcastcares

Hi, for your reference:
In your online Comcast MyAccount on the Billing page on the right side column, select the item that says something to the effect, Services & Rates for your area. That will open the current "Services & Pricing" document for existing customers for your area, also called the "Rate Card". 

Use that info to  advise customer service what servies you want.  The list would also give you a basis for comparing any Promotional packages they might offer