Community Forum

Double Billed

Highlighted
New Poster

Double Billed

So today 12-20-2019 I pay my bill and then I go to the store and go Christmas shopping just for my card to be declined I check my bank to see what is going on and wouldn’t you know it.
Comcast double charged me for my bill so I call them and they refused to help they said there is nothing they can do about.

So now how am I to tell my children that Santa didn’t come this year? Th aks a lot Comcast.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Double Billed

@ERamos wrote:
So today 12-20-2019 I pay my bill and then I go to the store and go Christmas shopping just for my card to be declined I check my bank to see what is going on and wouldn’t you know it.
Comcast double charged me for my bill so I call them and they refused to help they said there is nothing they can do about.

So now how am I to tell my children that Santa didn’t come this year? Th aks a lot Comcast.

Are you signed up for autopay/ecobill? and then forgot about it?

Comcast can't do much about it except give you a credit on your bill.  My suggestion is to go to your bank and initiate a stop payment on one of the payments.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Double Billed

No auto pay is off and yes because they messed up up they have to and can refund the money <Edited>.