Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Does the Ecobill "Discount" actually even exist??

New Poster

Does the Ecobill "Discount" actually even exist??

SIgned up for ecobill and never received discount . . . don't really want to spend an hour on phone with Xfinity. Would really like to see the company live up to the promises and commitments that its employees make to customers. If I ran my business like this, I'd be bankrupt!

Expert

Re: Does the Ecobill "Discount" actually even exist??

@unhappyandfrust wrote:

SIgned up for ecobill and never received discount . . . don't really want to spend an hour on phone with Xfinity. Would really like to see the company live up to the promises and commitments that its employees make to customers. If I ran my business like this, I'd be bankrupt!

Ecobill + Autopay = $5 discount

You need to have both in order to get the discount.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

I never signed up for Ecobill and i got a letter in the mail saying I would not recieve the discount anymore - which i never got in the first place ... I don't get a paper bill - I pay online but it is not AUTO PAY... so i have to pay for you to send an email for me to pay the bill - AND - IN FACT my bill keeps going UP ... went up another 8.00 this month - so now I am paying close to 40.00 in fees and extra 'whatevers' ... and the sports fee has gone up too - so now I am paying for someone else to watch sports - which I DO NOT EVER watch ....seriously COMCAST ?

Official Employee

Hi aneesah12, I can assist going over your bill and see if there is anyway to save you.   Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you