Community Forum

Do I just fail at Basic Math or what?

Regular Visitor

Do I just fail at Basic Math or what?

So last month my bill went from around 121.77 a month to 125.08. Pretty annoying but we were warned about some fees increasing. 

Now I see that my bill is at 126.10 this month and all the fees are at the exact same rate. Now, considering no one stated that the fees would be increasing, why wouldn't the bill still be 125.08? 

Official Employee

Re: Do I just fail at Basic Math or what?

corgilover23 -- Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums for your question and I understand how this can be frustrating. I would like to look at your account if you don't mind and see what these changes are in your fees. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Do I just fail at Basic Math or what?

Hi Shane, 

I know you said to shoot this in a PM and I'll do so but I also wanted to address this here. I reached out last month (as the message indicates) about this and the rep I spoke to said that there was a note left to make sure the price I would be paying would remain 125.08. I just logged on to find that my monthly bill for March is 125.05. 

Is there a reason why my cable/internet keep going up WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE? It's one thing to get a letter saying that you'll be increasing fees--it's annoying but understandable. Businesses gotta business. But to deal with the same issue, two months in a row, without being told ANYTHING is more than a little aggravating.