Community Forum

Dispute a bill

Regular Visitor

Dispute a bill

I was given the 877-745-5113 by customer serice because they could not help me.  I waited and they say please hold and a representaive will be with you shortly. This call  may be monitired for quality assurance. Your call is important to us so please hold.  Sorry our office is closed at this time.  You may make a payment or view your bill by accessing your account  at www.comcast.com. 

I tried calling this number every hour on the hour and cannot reach anyone to help me with my issues/dispute. 

It is ridiculous to dispute a bill when no one can take the time to take your call or customer service cannot help you with the matter you are calling about.  If I do not get a response in 2 days  then I will have no choice but to file a  file a complaint with the FCC. 

Regular Visitor

Re: Dispute a bill

Even in this forum I do not receive a reply to help with this matter. It is ridicolous. Collection department does not answer and I am in limbo. 

New Poster

I am having the same problem its absolutely ridiculous I am also filing a complaint with the FCC
Official Employee

Hello @valerysantoro & @Jensassy, I'm sorry to hear about your billing troubles. I would be more than happy to assist! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@valerysantoro & @Jensassy, I have not heard back from you for some time, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a Private Message if you still need assistance with your billing concerns. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!