Community Forum

Discount for seniors

Frequent Visitor

Discount for seniors

I handle my 73 year old mother’s internet. I was paying $19/ for basic service - then for some reason the bill became $25 which I thought was in relation to adding the LiveRV which was conveniently hard to cancel, so I was waiting for that to fall off. Now I have a statement, still with the $25, with a $50 monthly fee. I know the promo period has ended, but $50? I don’t even pay that in Los Angeles. All she has is basic internet service. And honestly this game of having to know a special number to call and special this and that is not fair to seniors or people with disabilities such as our situation.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Discount for seniors

Side note - she does not rent a modem.  I also know people who have the same service and pay $10 - including a modem.

Official Employee

Re: Discount for seniors

Hello, krisATL!

I would be more than happy to take a look and see if there are any plans that would work better for you and your mother. Please send me a Private Message with your full name so I can help. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!