Community Forum

Disappointed

New Poster

Disappointed

I'm vary displeased with this company I am a single parent of two and I work vary hard to make ends meet and xfinity hasn't worked with me through any of this they have cut my service off so now I can't do my collage work online and my kids can't watch there cartoons while I do my school work I'm vary pleased to say that if this company doesn't fix this problem and extend my service till next Friday I will be going to direct tv at least there bills afordable
Official Employee

Re: Disappointed

Helloo @Kaitlinclark10, we appreciate you reaching out about your billing and service concerns. We truly appreciate you being a Comcast customer and I would love to keep it that way. I can definitely further look into this for you! Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Disappointed

@Kaitlinclark10, I did not receive a private message from you or hear back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message, if you still need assistance with this service & billing concern. Please create a new Public Post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!