Community Forum

Deleting post over virus concerns.

Highlighted
New Poster

Deleting post over virus concerns.

Why is Comcast deleting every post that criticizes their lack of response regarding COVID19? SCREEN SHOT YOUR POSTS and take it to the media if you have to. Totally disgusting to delete posts based on open criticisms, especially given the current situation literally all of us are in together.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Deleting post over virus concerns.

COVID-19 items are being addressed in the Customer Service form I have found. 

@JNWII wrote:
Why is Comcast deleting every post that criticizes their lack of response regarding COVID19? SCREEN SHOT YOUR POSTS and take it to the media if you have to. Totally disgusting to delete posts based on open criticisms, especially given the current situation literally all of us are in together.

Highlighted
Expert

Here is Comcast's response to the Covid-19 crisis.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks for finally actually answering the question people have been asking rather than responding to it by deleting it.🤷‍♂️
Highlighted
Administrator

@JNWII wrote:
Thanks for finally actually answering the question people have been asking rather than responding to it by deleting it.🤷‍♂️

@JNWII 

We apologize for the confusion, posts are only removed if they violate our Xfinity Forum Guidelines or our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. We ask that you review those posts thoroughly to prevent future posts from being removed. Thank you in advance for your consideration. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!