Community Forum

Deceptive Billing.

New Poster

Deceptive Billing.

I am totally disgusted with xfinity and there deceptive billing . I read all the complaints customers past and present have, I have been a customer with xfinity for over about a year and half. My issues are similar to a lot of the complaints which leads me to believe that xfinity do not give a darn about there customers and are not concern at all about resolving issues . My bill in a month went from $78 dollars to $107 dollars. They think and treat there customers like they are stupid <language circumvention--forums violation> with no common sense. I pray that my God renderers me justice and equality. I call them to tell them that I am on a budget and I can only afford $78 a month. I got that for 13 months then it jump up to$107. They claim they cant extend me any offers that bull, what I see with these companies they always have promotions to get your business but can't extend you any promotions to keep your business. I am shopping around for something better. I only have basic phone and Internet . They are bandits and money Hungary thieves.

Admin1

Re: Deceptive Billing.

Hi Equality47 -- We can help you with your account rates. To be clear, when we offer you a price we do explain how long that price will last so that there is no surprise when there is an increase. We also do offer new discount rates once your current deal is over. The only thing we cannot promise is that we can offer the same deal you previously had. 

I can look at available offers for you. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Official Employee

Re: Deceptive Billing.

Equality47, it sounds like your promotion rolled off. Please send me or Zach a private message for help. 

KenF