Community Forum

Deals for existing customers

Regular Visitor

Deals for existing customers

My bill just increased by $50 a month. I contact AT&T and I could get a comparable plan for $60 less than what I am paying now. I am seriously considering changing providers. I have internet/tv/home security. Do you have any deals for existing customers?
Official Employee

Re: Deals for existing customers

Thank you, I can look further and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me?

Regular Visitor

I am in the same boat. I have internet only and my bill just doubled from $40/month to $80/month. All of the deals I see are for new customers only.

Official Employee

Thank you, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Official Employee

Thank you Jeff, I can definitely help here. Were you looking at keeping the same speeds? 

Regular Visitor

Sorry, I was expecting a reply to the private message.

If it is possible to keep the same speed at the price I had before, yes.

Official Employee

Hi @jdjordan. I am following up after @ComcastShane. I can help review the available internet offers with you. Due to the amount of time since our last message, and due to our security policy, can you please shoot me a new private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account?

Thank you so much!

Regular Visitor

Sure thing @ComcastJoeTru, private message sent.

Thanks.