Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Deals for Existing Customers

Regular Visitor

Deals for Existing Customers

Hello, I have just been informed by Xfinity that my internet & phone bill is going up $20 per month ($240 more per year for the same service). I'm wondering if anyone has seen other deals or options at keeping the price the same? I'm considering going back to Century Link or maybe AT&T if I can't get something better. Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Deals for Existing Customers

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

All Replies
Official Employee

Re: Deals for Existing Customers

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.