Community Forum

Deal for existing customer???

Regular Visitor

Deal for existing customer???

I've been a customer for a long time. My package just recently expired and I've been trying to get a similar package. In the past, the customer retention department was helpful and could get me into a similar plan for a similar price, but right now I would have to give this department a solid F. The first time I called, the customer retention agent (now called customer service) told me I was shallow, because I didn't have time to go through the channels I watch. This was very rude! I then spoke to the manager and when I complained about the agent, the manager said, Well it was because of how you answered the question. Excuse Me?! I've been in sales for a very long time and I would never talk to a customer that way. Especially one that has been with me a long time. I then called back another day. The agent here was very nice, but couldn't help me. I was then transferred over to the customer retention department. The agent here was also very nice. He found me a package and told me only one thing would change, but when he sent me the order it was completely different than what I have. He said tv was the same, but it was not. He kept insisting it was the same and I let him know that not only is my channel lineup different than what he is telling me, it states my exact package when I log on to my account with Verizon Wireless. If I can see my package, I'm sure he can too. After disagreeing with me several times, he just hung up. The deal he told me about was also $10 less per month if you were a new customer. It costs less to retain an existing customer than it does to obtain a new one. Don't you think it would be a good idea to give us good rates to keep us. There are many other options out there.

I was happy with my service, although I'm not happy with this type of customer service.

Is there someone that can actually help me?

Admin1

Re: Do you not want to keep your existing customers?

Hi razter -- I can help you with your account rates. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either account number or linked phone number for authentication. I'll see what offers we have available for you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.