Community Forum

Deal ending and can't seem to change service

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Deal ending and can't seem to change service

I just got my bill and the current deal that I was on ended. Normally I would just call Comcast and get a new deal for another year or two, but I can't get a hold of an actual person. I've tried the phone, that says go online, I tried changing my service online, but it only offers me the plan I am already on and doesn't show any other plans or deals. I've tried chatting with an agent and it only connected once and when it did, it gave me an error that I couldn't find any reference to and the rest of the time it just sits there and does nothing. For a multibillion dollar company, you would think you could at least get hold of someone. All I want is to talk to an agent and either get a new deal or change my services to something more within reason for my budget. This is my last resort short of driving into an Xfinity store, and if I have to do that just to get some service, I'll have to seriously consider who I give my business to.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Deal ending and can't seem to change service

Hello dochide. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. Due to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we're experiencing higher than normal volume, and we sincerely apologize for our delay in getting to you and your concern. I can assist with reviewing your account and the lower cost options available to you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!