Community Forum

Cutting the cord

Frequent Visitor

Cutting the cord

My bill just went way up and I lost premium channels! It’s time to cut the cord. What’s the best way to get local sports, YouTube TV?
Expert

Re: Cutting the cord

@jschoef wrote:
My bill just went way up and I lost premium channels! It’s time to cut the cord. What’s the best way to get local sports, YouTube TV?

If you can't afford Internet or cable after getting a low special offer to to start using the service, you best bet is installing an antenna for "Over the air" broadcasts.

If you live in the "boonies" or an apartment building without access to a common roof antenna, you are going to pay someone for other alternatives. In the end after a short intro. price the cost will end up the similar to what you see. You would be considered a "new customer" with Comcast if you can get by for 3 months without any of their services.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

Re: Cutting the cord

@jschoef wrote:

We can't help you decide "what's the best way to get local sports, YouTube TV?"  That's your personal decision.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!