Community Forum

Customer since 1982 and AT&T offered a better deal!!! even after promotion expires Canceled Comcast

Regular Visitor

Customer since 1982 and AT&T offered a better deal!!! even after promotion expires Canceled Comcast

Comcast definetly places no value on long term customers.  Even after the promotional rates expire AT&T was $10 a month cheaper for the exact same TV services.  On top of that the internet with the AT&T package is 1000Mbps and there is no data cap.  I also get a phone line included w/ AT&T and it is still cheaper than just TV and internet from comcast.  When I called comcast to seek a resolution they actually told me that they could add $25/mo to my bill for unlimited data lol.  That would put my bill at over $250/mo.  I honestly can't believe that being a customer since 1982 gets you nowhere.  Thanks for nothing Comcast.  You're Welcome for years and years and years of my hard earned money.

Regular Visitor

Re: Customer since 1982 and AT&T offered a better deal!!! even after promotion expires

Update Comcast has been canceled following a few very frustrating conversations with reps.  Come the 28th of Dec I will be a customer of AT&T Fiber.  I really just can't get over the fact that being a customer since 1982 got us nowhere.  AT&T might not be anymore loyal to their customers idk yet but at least they were willing to work with me and found a plan that both fit my needs and gave me a $10 a month savings over comcast even after all the promotions expire.  I can't believe Comcast would rather loose me as a customer and get $0 a month from me rather than finding a way to work with me.  I wasn't even asking to have the promotional rates from AT&T matched just the total after promotion costs.  But now I will save $80 a month for the next year and $10 a month thereafter. Heres something I never thought I'd say thanks AT&T!!!  Oh and btw even after paying the contract termination fee w/ Comcast I still come out way on top with AT&T.

Official Employee

Re: Customer since 1982 and AT&T offered a better deal!!! even after promotion expires

Hi Elad420, sorry to see you go, if you would like I could see what promotions I have to offer. To get started please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi Elad420, thank you for working with me via private message.  If you would like to review promotions or have any questions in the future please let me know.

Thank you