Community Forum

Customer retention/ customer loyalty

Frequent Visitor

Customer retention/ customer loyalty

I have had a huge increase in my bill this month and it is now out of my budget. I hope someone takes notice of this sooner than later as I talk to people everyday that are jumping this ship as the options for better service and options are at much better and affordable pricing than what Comcast is offering to loyal long term customers. Not sure how logical their business model is seeing as the paying clients that have been loyal business partners are subject to higher pricing over a brand new customer with no history and that hasn't paid a dime yet. This price gouging process of jacking up the overall costs of services via the unnecessary removal of promos and/or bundling undoubtedly causes churn rates to skyrocket. Not sure how that is beneficial? Not to mention they do not seem to care at all about customer loyalty and retention. I have been a Comcast customer for many years now and it is very tiring going through the process of jumping through rings of fire for countless hours of unnecessarily wasted time just to try to get back a reasonable rate that all of the sudden has become unobtainable. I hope to get assistance regarding the exorbitant increase in my bill, which I can't afford, or I to as many others will be leaving Comcast for better products, service, and more affordable pricing. Thanks to any concerned and caring member of the Comcast/Xfinity corporate community in advance for their prompt attention regarding this problem. Have a wonderful day!

Contributor

Re: Customer retention/ customer loyalty

Couldnt have put it better. Been with Comast for 5 years this March and its now the highest bill I have since I paid off my car.  Its ironic that people post about the fees going up every so often and Comcast keeps on raising the rates.  The thing is people keep paying and not take a stand and just tell them See Ya.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Customer retention/ customer loyalty

Still haven't received any correspondence from anyone at Comcast/Xfinity. Was on the phone for an hour and got absolutely nowhere. Was told there was nothing available for a loyal, long time customer. Also the bundle I built on their website was supposedly not seen on their end by the rep on the phone. When I asked to be transferred to customer retention I was told I was in that department despite the rep not saying that when they called. So, I then asked for a manager and was told they wouldn't be able to do anything either. It's like they don't want to help or even attempt to retain you as a loyal customer. I was on hold for a very long time until I was unable to wait any longer. I informed the rep that I would like a manager to call me back to try and continue doing business with them if they liked. If not I would gladly take my hard earned money elsewhere. Guess what, still no contact. And btw, I also chatted online through their chat option and got nowhere either. Again about an hour of my time completely wasted. Comcast, I'm offering up an opportunity for your company to make things right. Please contact me today at your earliest convenience if you value your loyal dedicated customers and wish to continue business. Else, I will gladly depart and inform all of how you treat your customers. Have a wonderful day.