Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Customer Retention Unhelpful

Frequent Visitor

Customer Retention Unhelpful

Issue: My last billing cycle is now, my promos are up on March 18th. I scheduled service to be disconnected on that day and I am having AT&T install 50mbs internet on the same day for under $50. All your retentions rep could provide me was $74.99 (the lowest internet only plan on my account) or a double play bundle for $54.99.. what? Ok I don't want TV, I have cut the cord. One of these days you will realize that cord cutters will need affordable options. Considering that my area was just 25mbs until a month ago, 50 from ATT will be plenty

Here's my issue though. Your Philippines call center is now harrasing me.. calling and not speaking! I can hear them in the background chatting and cheering.. 

I attached a screenshot of all the calls and they are still coming.. Yes I wanted to remain a Comcast Customer and yes I understand that I might be eligible for a better deal after the 18th.. but I don't want a break in service so you guys can't help me now, then AT&T will be here the day before disconnect.

Also when did your retentions department move to the Philippines? Unless they lied and weren't retentions

Screenshot_20180303-172547.jpg
Frequent Visitor

Re: Customer Retention Unhelpful

Shane is helping me from an older post and Twitter got the calls to atop (or they at least stopped on their own)

Official Employee

Re: Customer Retention Unhelpful

Thank you Devin, this is actually the everyday pricing so there is no term or contract.