Community Forum

Customer Loyalty Program

Regular Visitor

Customer Loyalty Program

I'd like to talk to someone who can actually assist me with lowering my bill.  I have called customer service a few times with no results.  I was previously on a program with a discout where my bill was around $115 in april 2017,  in December 2017 my bill went to $185, in March 2018 it was $206 and my latest bill is $272.  

I was a Comcast customer for a number of years prior and left due to this same reason,  I am looking at the competition and can lower my bill back to less than half of my bill with all new equipment.  I would prefer to stay with Comcast rather than the aggrevation of switching.  I can no longer afford these increases.

Official Employee

Re: Customer Loyalty Program

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!