Community Forum

Current vs. New Customer Promotion

New Poster

Current vs. New Customer Promotion

Why do the net-new customer promotions differ so greatly from the current ones? I feel as though Xfinity places a lot less value on keeping current clients happy. Currently, I have 3 different services through Xfinity and they've been great so far. Now, i'm trying to remove Cable and up my internet (even agree to a longer term if needed) but every person I talk to tells me there's essentially nothing I can do. 

Riddle me this..why wouldn't they offer similar or the same packages to current customer to keep them on board? I was looking into the Extreme Internet Package (400mbps / 69.99$) which has a one-year contract but I would be willing to sign on for 2 without hesitation. But, it seems like the only thing I can do is keep my existing internet service for only a little less than what i'm currently paying..which doesn't seem right to me.  It's interesting to me the lack of interest they sem to have in current customers. 

Official Employee

Re: Current vs. New Customer Promotion

thomas_palmieri, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on the forums. I understand how important it is to have a low bill, and I'd be happy to help! 

Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!