Community Forum

Current vs. New Customer Promotion

New Poster

Current vs. New Customer Promotion

Why do the net-new customer promotions differ so greatly from the current ones? I feel as though Xfinity places a lot less value on keeping current clients happy. Currently, I have 3 different services through Xfinity and they've been great so far. Now, i'm trying to remove Cable and up my internet (even agree to a longer term if needed) but every person I talk to tells me there's essentially nothing I can do. 

Riddle me this..why wouldn't they offer similar or the same packages to current customer to keep them on board? I was looking into the Extreme Internet Package (400mbps / 69.99$) which has a one-year contract but I would be willing to sign on for 2 without hesitation. But, it seems like the only thing I can do is keep my existing internet service for only a little less than what i'm currently paying..which doesn't seem right to me.  It's interesting to me the lack of interest they sem to have in current customers. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Current vs. New Customer Promotion

thomas_palmieri, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on the forums. I understand how important it is to have a low bill, and I'd be happy to help! 

Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!