Community Forum

Current new contract still now displayed in My Account and Billing information is incorrect.

New Poster

Current new contract still now displayed in My Account and Billing information is incorrect.

A week ago I was given a new one-year Triple Play contract.  However, when I log into My Account, my new contract is not shown and the billing information is not at all correct or accurate.  I've telephoned the Billing Department and they show I did approve a new one-year contract on Dember 12th, but tell me they are unable to send or email me a copy of it or put it into My Account on the Internet.  They also agree the billing they sent me is not correct now, but they say they can't send me a correct bill or show that information in My Account -- Billing either.  I need someone to help me get this resolved.  Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Current new contract still now displayed in My Account and Billing information is incorrect.

Hi, LoisJem - Please send me a private message with your name, address, and a phone number. I also need to know what information is incorrect and what username you use to sign in. I will escalate it to the correct team. 

New Poster

Re: Current new contract still now displayed in My Account and Billing information is incorrect.

The "answer" said I should send a private message with my name, address and phone number, but there wasn't any private address to send the information to.  When I clicked on reply, it brought me to this message which, of course, said I should not send private information, such as name, phone, physical address, etc.   My new contract is still not showing my my account -- only my old one-year contract which ended.  So the billing information is wrong and based on my not having any account.  I called the Billing Department and paid the full amount they said was due, which was correct.  However, I continue to show my account has not been paid in full and keeps asking me to pay an additional $55.03, when my balance is accually a credit of 63 cents.  My new account is still not shown in my account.  When I asked the Billing Department to send me a copy of my new account, they sent me copy of the old contract that was clearly dated a year ago.  I've spend hours on the phone trying to resolve this, which is very upsetting to me and certainly must be costing Comcast/Xfinity money in paying employees to talk to me but not really resolve this. 

Official Employee

Hi LoisJem, 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I can assist with your billing concerns.