Community Forum

Credit on account that is terminated

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Credit on account that is terminated

I have a credit balance of $147.50. Equipment was returned  on 3/9/20 via UPS store. Can you please check my account as to when I expect a check? Statement says 30 days after Xfinity receives the equipment. Giving Xfinity benefit  of the doubt they received equipment by 3/15/20. Today is April 21, 2020 and still no check. I look forward to your response.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Credit on account that is terminated

I was told I had a credit for ending service due to a move and now they're trying to TAKE a payment! 

Highlighted
New Poster

The robot says I don't have a credit and when I try to look at my final bill, it says "restricted area". This company doesn't just have bad customer service, it has NO customer service!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello all, I'd be happy to provide an update on your refund. To get the ball rolling on this please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Patricia Weber is my full name. 

Please confirm method of reimbursement. As I stated in the Forum, the text I received from an "Xfinity agent" said I would get the entire amount back which was $37.81 and would be expedited. That was close to (2) weeks ago! Additionally, the agent assured me my account was closed. I never received my refund AND I received an email from Xfinity on 6/24/20 (see screenshot below) advising my bill for period May 24 - June 23 is $20.68 AND will be auto charged to my VISA on 7/14!!!!! WHERE IS THE DISCONNECT???? WHY IS MY ACCOUNT STILL ACTIVE????? I need a confirmation from XFINITY that my refund of $37.81 has been processed and when I will receive that, as well as, disabling and closing my account, AND the additional $20.68 has been removed. Today is June 30, 2020 at 11:59AM ET. I await your prompt response. 

Your statement is ready

Your account statement for the May 24 - Jun 23 billing cycle is ready. Your bill this month is $20.68 and will be automatically charged on Jul 14 to your Visa on file. Or, you can make a one-time payment early, before your auto-pay date.

For more details on your statement, visit the Billing section of My Account."

View Your Statement