Community Forum

Credit against February invoice

Regular Visitor

Credit against February invoice

I have chatted with at least 5 different people regarding a credit against my account.  I have been told by at least 3 of them that they would process the credits but  I have yet to see any adjustments made.  This has gone on for close to a month and since the billing is due in a couple of days, I have short paid the invoice by the amount promised to me ($90).  What's the problem, why is this taking so long...

Expert

Re: Credit against February invoice

@tallentss wrote:

I have chatted with at least 5 different people regarding a credit against my account.  I have been told by at least 3 of them that they would process the credits but  I have yet to see any adjustments made.  This has gone on for close to a month and since the billing is due in a couple of days, I have short paid the invoice by the amount promised to me ($90).  What's the problem, why is this taking so long...

Because I'm just a customer myself I can't tell you why it's taking so long, but I can tell you that by not paying the full amount shown on your bill you will be subjected to late fees, which probably will NOT be credited back to you.  When disputing a bill, always pay the full amount to avoid getting late fees.  

FWIW, any adjustments to your bill would not show up until your new bill is generated and posted online, so if you're looking at a bill that was posted while you are disputing it, it probably wouldn't show any adjustments.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I can certainly check this for you from here if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

tallentss -- Thank you again for reaching out on the Xfinity Forums for your concern and I'm happy I was able to get this fixed for you. If you need any further help going forward please reach out to us, we are always here to assist.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.