Community Forum

Contract expired and looking for new plan options

Regular Visitor

Contract expired and looking for new plan options

Customer for a number of years, and my latest contract expired a few months ago and the cost increased a fair amount. When I look at new plan options, it only lets me see 2, which both include landline phone service, which I definitely do not want or need.

Where can I see a full list of possible internet-only or internet + tv for existing customers? I'd rather not do it all over the phone since I like to see what the offers are.

Official Employee

Re: Contract expired and looking for new plan options

Hi adam921, thank you for creating a post on our forum. I can look into some internet only options and double play options with you to help lower your bill, to continue please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Contract expired and looking for new plan options

adam921 wrote: Ok, I can drop it off myself. Thanks for your help on this.

You're welcome, have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!