Community Forum

Contract expired? Price increased. A lot

Regular Visitor

Contract expired? Price increased. A lot

I assume my contract has expired.  My bill increased nearly $40/month.  This isn't good for me.  I love my service but I'm not sure it's worth more than $3k/year.  I currently have triple play but have never even plugged in a phone.  Couldn't even tell you what my number is.  Of course the website is useless for viewing downgrade options or possible promotions for a 13yr + customer.  Can anybody help me save some money without canceling all together?   

Regular Visitor

Re: Contract expired? Price increased. A lot

I guess not, huh?  Nothing for a nearly 14 year customer?  I guess I should stop and listen to the Dish people at Costco.

Official Employee

Hey @bassman879

Sorry for the delayed reply regarding your price increase. I can check for new promotions that may help lower your rate. 

I'll reach out in our private message so we can continue discussing the iPad promotion as well. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi @bassman879

Since I haven't heard from you, I am going to close this thread. If you would still like to review your billing options, feel free to send me another private message with your first and last name and we can pick up where we left off. Thanks. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!