Community Forum

Contacting Collections

New Poster

Contacting Collections

I am in dispute with an alleged unpaid bill and was advised to talk with Collections, however I can't reach them.  Therefore how do I contact someone in Collections?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Contacting Collections

Unfortunately, 1-800-COMCAST is the only one Comcast has for customer assistance.  There are also non-phone ways:  Chat:


Twitter: or by using @ComcastCares


Maybe one of them will help.

Official Employee

Re: Contacting Collections

Hello, I can assist you further from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!