Community Forum

Complaint regarding billing

New Poster

Complaint regarding billing

I started my service on Mar 11, 2018 using a promotion which ended on Mar 12, 2018 and I was charged $42.27 per month. 

From Mar 12, 2018 another promotion was added by the system (as informed by an agent) for 6 months, and was charged $49.99 per month.

Suddenly from Aug bill cycle, I am getting charged more. My complaint is why I was not informed of the promotion(6 months) and why no notification for promotion expired. Xfinity is charging me $72.99 which is more than the current offer bundles I see on website ($49.99). If you are going to charge me extra for same package, at least have courtesy to inform customers about the change and about another offer. As you can see there is clearly difference of $23 which is not a less amount. 
Can anyone look into this.

Official Employee

Re: Complaint regarding billing

Hi, pushkarm - Thank you for posting! Could you please send me a private message with your full name and account holder's name? I will be happy to assist you with the billing issue and answer any questions you have. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!