Community Forum

Complaint pending

New Poster

Complaint pending

I would like to know if anybody has run into the same situation.

I fell upon a sudden and unexpected hardship I have called Xfinity several times and requested to lower my payment by giving me options to lessen my service. Wi-Fi is extremely Porten to me so I can continue working and for the kids school. I called Xfinity several times to obtain any options they might have to lessen my services and lower my bill so I didn’t fall behind. these were my responses:

Xfinity refuses to lessen your services in order to lower your bill so you can make payments.

Xfinity refuses to except payment arrangements to spread out your bill during a hardship.

If you run into a hardship and you would like to obtain their ‘hardship plan, you cannot do so until your bill is paid.

Rather than work with you, they will disconnect your service in definitely until your bill is been paid in full.

<edited for violating froum guidelines>. I am sure Xfinity has many benefits and I am certain they are a well respected company. However, they have cornered the market in my area and have given people like myself absolutely no options to keep a service that is absolutely necessary in this day and age.

I am sure Xfinity has many benefits and I am certain they are well respected company. However, they have cornered the market in my area and have given people like myself absolutely no options to keep a service that is absolutely necessary in this day and age.

I tried to explain that they can shut off my TV service but I need to find a way to keep Wi-Fi on. I was passed from person to person, overseas to the United States. I have to start from the beginning every time I’m handed over to the new person. I’ve been handed over to the wrong departmen I tried to explain that they can shut off my TV service but I need to find a way to keep Wi-Fi on. I was passed from person to person, overseas to the United States. I have to start from the beginning every time I’m hand it over to the new person. I’ve been handed over to the wrong departments, etc.

I have never made a complaint against a corporation, but I am in the process of doing so. I can understand shutting your TV off, but in this day and age, having the Internet in your home is almost as important as electricity.

Please feel free to comment.