Community Forum

ComcastChe please help me

New Poster

ComcastChe please help me

ComcastChe please contact me, i am trying to lower my bill through retention and cant get anyone to help me. And i cant private message you. Please help. Thank you
Tags (1)
Expert

Re: ComcastChe please help me

@Cindy95 wrote:
ComcastChe please contact me, i am trying to lower my bill through retention and cant get anyone to help me. And i cant private message you. Please help. Thank you

It is against Forum Guidelines to send an unrequested Private Message to anyone on the forums.  Also, requesting help from a specific Official Employee is discouraged.  Your post goes into a queue that all of the Official Employees work from so you will be answered by the first available OE in the order in which your post was queued.  Please be patient.  They will post here giving you further instructions.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Admin1

Re: ComcastChe please help me

Hi Cindy95 -- I can help you with your account rates. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review our available offers that we can apply.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.