Community Forum

Comcast bill up to x5 fees for 70$ service charge for no service.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Comcast bill up to x5 fees for 70$ service charge for no service.

It has now been 5 months unresolved. The unaddressed part of being billed for work that I had to do myself by going to my local store retrieving the high speed router and setting it up myself cause the technician did not. The resolution I am still requesting at the earliest opportunity would be that the now 5 months x 10$ late fee charge and the 70$ service fee go away please. A representive answered my previous post then never answered when I replied via Private message as requested.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Comcast bill up to x5 fees for 70$ service charge for no service.

@Steil12 wrote:

It has now been 5 months unresolved. The unaddressed part of being billed for work that I had to do myself by going to my local store retrieving the high speed router and setting it up myself cause the technician did not. The resolution I am still requesting at the earliest opportunity would be that the now 5 months x 10$ late fee charge and the 70$ service fee go away please. A representive answered my previous post then never answered when I replied via Private message as requested.

Your initial post was 10/24/2019.  Your next post was on 12/1 - 5 weeks after your initial post.  @ComcastMartin responded on 12/12 requesting you send a PM to him.  You apparently didn't send the PM until 1/15 which was more than a month later, and you posted again on 1/22 saying it had been 7 days since you sent the PM.  And now you post on 2/21.  During that time you could have received help in other places besides here, but you weren't following up here in a timely manner.

FWIW, while we do have Official Employees that help out here, this is primarily a customer to customer help and support forum.

If you haven't been paying your entire bill as posted while you were trying to get this resolved, and only paid what you thought you should pay, you received late charges for not paying the bill as presented.  Those late fees are valid.  As for as the $70 technician fee, that could have easily been credited back to you if you called in and explained the situation, or by going to a store again.  At the time, paying the bill in full would have avoided the late fees, and you would have received a prorated bill in your next billing cycle.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!