Community Forum

Comcast Rep help

Contributor

Comcast Rep help

I've read alot of customer complaints looking for help to see if my question can be answered and I sure don't see very many Rep replies. Sure looks like very little help is offered here by Comcast through its reps. Now I doubt if my issue can be resolved seeing so little interaction by the reps. Hmmmmmm
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Comcast Rep help

@dadibones
How about posting what your issue is, so you CAN get help?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Contributor

CC,

Thx for the quick interaction.  I was just curious why so many other questions in this forum don't get replies from Comcast.  So many of them seem to be quite legitamate.  The question I was looking for in here that might have already been answered is.....We are going to drop TV service from Comcast and go stricrly antennae.  We want to keep the 150 Mbps internet service.  I've been told the internet alone costs almost as much as keeping TV.  But promos show it beng less than i/2 the cost of what I pay now.  I want to know how I can get a promo price for internet only.  Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated....thx

Diamond Problem Solver

@dadibones
I escalated it up to a colleague to get you additional information.

The Official Employees and Experts do their best to answer to the best of their ability in a timely manner. Unfortunately it’s not immediate gratification.

We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

That's the way it is I guess ...I've utilized this service before and it just seemed more active...lots more CR interaction. Maybe its my timing,who knows.
Official Employee Digital Care

Greetings, dadibones! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I certainly understand wanting to make sure you can get the best prices for services you use more than others. Can you please send us a PM with your first and last name so we may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

I'm sorry Comcast Rep I'm using my phone and I cant find the send message option after I click your name. Any duggestiond?
Contributor

Edit...
I do see the option when I do the same process with C C Andrews replies if that helps.
Frequent Visitor

Dadibones I sent you a PM

Expert

@JuJuBee22 wrote:

Dadibones I sent you a PM

The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums without permission, especially Official Employees, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You can read about our Private Message Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

FYI
From
https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Guidelines/td-p/3115028

To help maintain our forum design, we ask that you never send unsolicited/unwanted private messages to any employee or user in these forums unless specifically asked to do so.

Thread drifted and closed.
@dadibones continue working with @Comcast_Support privately to achieve your resolution.