Community Forum

Collections

Highlighted
New Poster

Collections

I had an account with xfinity, which was closed. I was told that once I returned the equipment my account would be cleared. I returned all the equipment, then my account was sent to collections for the same amount of what the equipment was valued at. I sent documentation to the collection company, but xfinity still says the debt is valid. I do not believe this to be so, but because the debt is bring down my credit I want to pay it off and have it removed as a collection on my credit. Who do I need to contact. The collection company says Comcast but I can’t reach anyone ay Comcast because I no longer have an account.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Collections

audierose, welcome to our community! 

I'd be happy to help take a look at this further with you and sort out the account/balance. To get started, please send us a PM with your first and last name. Looking forward to it! 

To send us a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!