Community Forum

Cheaper billing

Regular Visitor

Cheaper billing

I do not watch TV all that much. I have been a long time customer and would like to have a cheaper TV bill. I only watch local channels WSBT, WNDU, I would like to have the channels removed that can make my bill much cheaper. If I can't I will cancel. Please advise.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Cheaper billing

@tmrozinski wrote:

I do not watch TV all that much. I have been a long time customer and would like to have a cheaper TV bill. I only watch local channels WSBT, WNDU, I would like to have the channels removed that can make my bill much cheaper. If I can't I will cancel. Please advise.

You can't remove some channels and leave others.  Do you also have internet?  If you have internet, just cancel your tv package and then go with an OTA for you two local channels.  If you are bundled with internet and cable and remove the cable portion, the price for internet may go up to every day pricing because you're removing your bundle promotion.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

You can canceled and use an antenna.. work very good.. start saving money !!🤗
Official Employee

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for choosing us for your question. As a valued customer I understand your time and savings is valuable to you and I would like to look for a better deal for you from here. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

I just did this on the 13th...

Called b/c promo will end on 4/18.  Price will be doubled to $102 I had Blast w/30+ channels.

Got rid of tv brought it down to $70, lowered internet to 60mbps  and they had a special NOW $40 a month for a year. 

Official Employee

@slamor07, thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback! Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns, we would love to help. We truly appreciate you continuing to be a Comcast customer. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@tmrozinski, we never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message, if you still need assistance with this service & billing concern. Please create a new Public Post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.