My due date was April 14th, I paid $124 for service (out of contract). 7 days later, I changed to a contract for internet that was $87.74 for a one time charge that was prorated. So then I get a bill coming up for May 14th that I have to pay $127. Wasn't my bill supposed to go down because of me going back on contract? Now Comcast will not answer any calls and we have to resort to startup style communication through forums and have to wait two days for a response?
You guys really that hungry for money to not have employees work from home and perform their basic job duties? This is 2020 where a very wealthy ISP, such as yourself, have VPN solutions to provide your own employees to continue business. Instead we have to resort to a forum? This is NOT Reddit or 4Chan. You are not losing money as everyone is at home using your internet service and watching your entertainment programs. Sad. Fix my bill instead of stealing from people during this pandemic.
So where are we at Comcast/Xfinity? All of these new topics placed at the top and no response? I took off my auto pay because you won't answer my billing question. 1% of your customers are being helped and the other 99% are not being helped. I am not paying full price because you guys can't get your billing correct.