Community Forum

Charged for two plans

Highlighted
New Poster

Charged for two plans

I was looking at two internet plans, plan A and plan B.

I entered in all my info for plan A, but saw that there were some extra fees that made it not worth it, so i did not press 'submit order', so I assumed i wouldn't be charged the one time fee ($50).

I then entered my info for plan B, submitted it, and got charged the $25 one time fee.

My bank account shows the $50 fee and the $25 fee. How do I get the $50 back, and does this mean that I have 'two' plans now? I wasn't able to find anything to cancel my plan, and everything pointed towards me having plan B (what i wanted), but I'm still short that $50.

Any help is appreciated!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Charged for two plans

Hello, @eroycarlson

I can take a look at your account and billing and see what I can do to help you out. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!