Community Forum

Charged for international calls I did not make. Customer service has been no help.

Highlighted
New Poster

Charged for international calls I did not make. Customer service has been no help.

For the past 2 billing cycles I've been charged for quite a few international calls that I have not made.  The calls are obviously fraudulent since they are repeating over and over and to places like Ghana, United Emerites, and Turkey.  They started 2 months ago and continue today.  Xfinity customer service would not reverse these charges for me unless I go into an office to resolve the problem.  The surprising part of this is the agent did not make the slightest effort to resolve the actual issue or tranfer me to a security team that can look at the charges and stop the continuing fraudulent charges being made.  what has happened to the customer service at Xfinity?  Just a few years ago, I was always impressed with the support I received from Xfinity.  Sadly, this is no longer true and thier customer service is an example of how not to treat your customers.  Xfinity needs to reverse the international call charges made to my account on the April and May bill and at least make an effort to stop it from continuing to happen.  I'm a very dissapointed long time Xfinity client. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Charged for international calls I did not make. Customer service has been no help.

Yes the same goes for us we were charged the last month for over $500 this bill is over $2,000 we have a problem we don't make overseas calls. We were connected to their security department and they are looking into this matter. Xfinity please clear up this matter immediately.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Charged for international calls I did not make. Customer service has been no help.

Nothing happens immediately.  Customer service has finished going down the hill.  They went from ok to very poor.  They do not resolve problems now.  They just keep you on the phone, wasting your time, repeatedly blaming you- the customer- for Xfinity’s blunder, then apologizing for the inconvenience it’s caused you, but they’re not going to fix anything for you.

My service, internet and voice, has been shut off for the past three days due to billing errors on Xfinity’s part.  I don’t have money to pay for their mistakes.  My doctor appointments are done over the internet!  But, customer service just apologizes for the inconvenience and refuses to resolve the problem.