Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Charged 67.54 dollars for Service Technician Visit!!!!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Charged 67.54 dollars for Service Technician Visit!!!!

I was charged 67.54 cents extra for a technician service visit randomly from a visit months ago and I was without internet for a whole week while paying for it! Nothing was said about this charge when I had called customer care multiple times trying to fix the issues and they're the one that sent him out! I even still have some intermittent problems! The due date is tomorrow and if I hadn't caught it probably would have already come out on autopay. Hopefully, it still doesn't and doesn't mess with my autopay discount. This is ridiculous that its even a thing, why would you charge a customer for fixing your service that wasn't working! This is ridiculous and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Official Employee

Re: Charged 67.54 dollars for Service Technician Visit!!!!

Hello Smflkner. I can assist with reviewing your account for the technician visit fee, and I can help troubleshoot your intermittent service issue. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Regular Visitor

Sent you the private message, still waiting on reply.

Thanks,

Shelby

Official Employee

Hi Smflkner. Thanks for sending me the private message. I have responded. Let's discuss your account details via private messaging. Thank you.