Community Forum

Changing Triple Play Packages

Regular Visitor

Changing Triple Play Packages

My account billing went up to $229.95 in April for HD Premier XF Bundle.  Included in the bill was a page with new packages that were available March 22.  In it the same plan that I have is now called X1 Premier Pro Triple Play for $180.00.  That's almost $50 lower that I was billed.  Why is this not automatically changed?  As soon as I saw this I contacted customer service via the messaging and the person came back and said I could change to a quad plan.  I told them I didn't want security and they came back with an additional response about how great it was.  I disconnected the chat.  A couple of days ago I went in to the store to take back a TV box and to see if I could get the service change.  The person that took back the equipment said that they are only doing sales now.  They couldn't make a change in service and that I'd have to handle that by phone.  This is really not acceptable.  I'm not asking to downgrade what I have.  I just want the pricing as shown and I shouldn't have to spend a few weeks getting it done!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Changing Triple Play Packages

Hi rmarch123. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs, and that is priced comfortably for you. I can assist with reviewing your account for the offer you seen, and for similar offers. To get started please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Changing Triple Play Packages

Hi rmarch123, glad we were able to find an offer that works better for you. This thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to create another post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!