Community Forum

Changes of services without acknowledgment

Regular Visitor

Changes of services without acknowledgment

I've been loyal to comcast, but that's looking to change. Never have I had problem with services. I've looked into my account the last few months and I have lost channels, but have had increases in prices. When I look to "upgrade" my account they offer 1 deal for my place at cheaper estimated costs than what I have been paying for, but I would get more channels. Sure I'll add that to my cart, but then it says to call and they won't honor or offer the same deal... Instead they want you to buy all these other things you don't need. Plus why have I had auto pay and paperless for so long, and then they offer a $10 discount for people just signing up now or upgrading. I currently have what they call Blast! + Digital Economy and was looking at Blast! + Extra. Anyone else have similar issues?

comcast.jpg

Expert

Re: Changes of services without acknowledgment

@pippen33 wrote:

I've been loyal to comcast, but that's looking to change. Never have I had problem with services. I've looked into my account the last few months and I have lost channels, but have had increases in prices. When I look to "upgrade" my account they offer 1 deal for my place at cheaper estimated costs than what I have been paying for, but I would get more channels. Sure I'll add that to my cart, but then it says to call and they won't honor or offer the same deal... Instead they want you to buy all these other things you don't need. Plus why have I had auto pay and paperless for so long, and then they offer a $10 discount for people just signing up now or upgrading. I currently have what they call Blast! + Digital Economy and was looking at Blast! + Extra. Anyone else have similar issues?

When you're trying to sign up for these deals are you reading the "View Details" link?  Many times those deals are limited to new customers and not existing customers.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

@Again Apparently with Shop/Upgrade and being logged in that means they will show you 1 deal for your address that you can not get if you read through the details. Why show you anything at all then? 

Official Employee

Hello pippen33. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs, and that is priced comfortably for you. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options, and for the channels that you want.. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello pippen33. Thank you for private messaging me and allowing us to discuss your options. Due to elapsed time with no private message response from you, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.