Community Forum

Changes in billing

Highlighted
New Poster

Changes in billing

In the hopes of receiving a productive response from Comcast, who - and how - do I contact a customer representative who can explain the inexplicable increase in my bill? I'm hoping that this post will catch the eye of a representative willing to reach out and correct this problem. Like many others on this forum, I have tried to call, but that has proven a voice-automated exercise in futility. The "chat" room, as others surely know as well, answers no questions. In the end. for those with the option, the local service may be the way to go...

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Changes in billing

@leschro wrote:

In the hopes of receiving a productive response from Comcast, who - and how - do I contact a customer representative who can explain the inexplicable increase in my bill? I'm hoping that this post will catch the eye of a representative willing to reach out and correct this problem. Like many others on this forum, I have tried to call, but that has proven a voice-automated exercise in futility. The "chat" room, as others surely know as well, answers no questions. In the end. for those with the option, the local service may be the way to go...

If you are in a contract it may have expired and your promotion dropped off.  Take your current bill and compare it to a couple of  your past bills to see where the increase is.  Also, always read the notes on your billing statement in the notes section for important information regarding plan increases and changes to your service.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!