Community Forum

Changed plan a week ago, incorrect bill

New Poster

Changed plan a week ago, incorrect bill

Hi! I changed plans one week ago and my bill that I received yesterday reflects the old plan billing, not the new promo I signed up for. My new service begins tomorrow. When can I expect my bill to reflect the new plan?

Official Employee

Re: Changed plan a week ago, incorrect bill

Hey there @Michel_

I wanted to reach out and touch base with you. Did you still have any questions on this regarding the change? The bill takes a bit of time to update but it should have updated by the time I send this message to you. I hope you are doing great! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having the same issue! Please help!
Expert

@Jessgross08 wrote:
I am having the same issue! Please help!

You recently changed your service.

You just got a bill and it shows your old service, but not your current service.

Your bill was generated before you changed your service; look at the date on your billing statement.

Pay the bill in full as you got it.  Your next billing statement will reflect your change and should have prorated charges on it.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi @Jessgross08

We appreciate you for using the forums to get a better understanding of your bill. The information provided by at @Again is correct. If you'd like me to review your account to confirm this information so you know what to expect moving forward, feel free to send me a private message with your first and last name and service address. To send me a private message, click on "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.