Community Forum

Change in Rate

New Poster

Change in Rate

By way of invoice due December 9, 2018, my bill was raised $27.  I am very upset!!!  There is no discernable improvement in any of the services I have.  It seems you just arbitrarily raised the rate with no warning and, apparently, it will be raised again in January 2019 by another $5.00.  I would call the 800 number but your customer service is an abomination.  Being on hold for one-half hour before a person actually answers the phone is inexcusable.  And, I am now having pixeling issues as well.  So I am now paying $241 for no improvement in services, horrible customer service, and pixeling issues.  If not for the fact that it is holidays, I have family visiting, and I simply do not have the time right now to switch companies, I would drop you like a hot potato.  As it stands, when the holidays are over, I will be contacting AT&T for services.  They at least have the courtesy to answer the phone within a minute or so and not leave you on hold for one-half hour.  You people should be ashamed of yourselves!

Official Employee

Re: Change in Rate

Hello, joisuzette831. We will send an email communication when prices change. Also, the month before, we will list any changes on your bill. I can look into your account fix the service issues and explain the billing portion to you. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!