Community Forum

Change Billing Address

Highlighted
New Poster

Change Billing Address

I need to edit the billing address but the xfinity website does not give me the option to edit the billing address.  I do not need to change the service address so no moving involved.  

I have tried Xfinity chat with no luck and facebook messenger with no luck.

What is best way to get this accomplished?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Change Billing Address

Hi there, @JanisRD,

I would love to help you out regarding changing your billing address. 

Can you please private message me your full name?

Thank you for posting to our forums. 

You've reached the right place for help. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @ComcastMartin ,

I am having the same issue where I would like to update my billing address and cannot perform this action myself.  I need to change it to my existing service address.  Please let me know if you or a colleague can help.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@unhmarchand

You can send me a private message, as well. I'd love to help in any way I can. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!