Community Forum

Captive Customer, Abused

New Poster

Captive Customer, Abused

Is there any chance Comcast will ever value their customers?

I've had 3 rate increases in the last two years. No notice, no explanation. The first time, I tried to contact customer service because maybe it was a mistake or someone could tell me why my rate was changed without warning.  They said it was a mistake, refunded me the difference, then charged me again. I called back and they said "that's your new rate."

Now it's increasing again. No notice, no explanation. This shows no regards for me as a customer. If I had *any* competitive service available, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Official Employee

Re: Captive Customer, Abused

Hi there, Pacdeloup. With any changes to your bill, a notification on your bill is posted about 30-60 before the change takes effect. Most of our promotional agreements are only for 12-24 months. They are then increased to everyday pricing. If you have any direct questions about your bill, I would be more than happy to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!