Community Forum

Cant talk to an actual person anymore??

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cant talk to an actual person anymore??

I cancelled my cable and upgraded my internet on the 14th of april. I talked to an actual agent and everything went fine, checked my xfinity app and sure enough my cable was cancelled and my internet was upgraded. Fast forward to the 27th and my cable is back on ,my internet is back to the lower package and they are charging me the full amount. I havent even used my cable since the 14th. Everytime I try to call they send me to this text app stuff!! that gets me nowhere! Somone was supposed to call me twice and never did. I am very unsatisfied with this company at this point and just want to take my buisness elsewhere . Who does buisness like this?
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Can't get in contact with an Agent

Same here, I cancelled my tv service and went with a higher internet on the 14th everything was fine, checked my xfinity app and tv was cancelled and internet was upgraded great! That's what I wanted. fast forward to the 29th and now, I have cable again and my old internet plan and I'm being charged over 200 dollars again! I'm already paying for another service for tv. I cancelled my cable to lower my bill and now I cant get ahold of anyone to fix this. Just keep getting sent to the text chat thing which is absolutely no help what so ever. The last text chat I had with them said someone would call me today and big shocker none called! And of course I need my internet so now I have no choice but to pay that bill, even though I already subscribed and am paying for another cable service and even though I didnt even have or use xfinity cable for nearly 3 weeks! <Edited>!!! Yeah definitely going to better buisness bureau on this one.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Can't get in contact with an Agent

It's ridiculas......