Community Forum

Cannot change plan online

Regular Visitor

Cannot change plan online

I've tried to change my plan online a few times now over the past couple months just to kind of see what options I have now that my contract term is over (at least I think it is).  Each time I get a message stating that it can't be done online right now and to call Comcast for options.

In searching, it looks like a lot of people have this issue and there have been references in the past to it being a bug.  Is this something that is/can be looked into? I'd like to keep with Comcast, but I'd also like to be able to see what my options are without the hassle of having to call in.

Official Employee

Re: Cannot change plan online

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

@ComcastShane wrote:

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

Hi Shane,

I'm trying to private message you but I'm not seeing any option to do so after clicking on your name.  I'm just seeing your basic stats and a list of your kudos/previous posts.

Frequent Visitor

I have had the same issue.  I just don't have time to call and hang on the phone with a service rep. I would just like to review my options, so I know what is available.  Seems shady that you can't view service options online if you are an existing customer.

Official Employee

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!