Community Forum

Cancellation of service and expected refund date?

Highlighted
New Poster

Cancellation of service and expected refund date?

Greetings,

I have tried to contact 800-934-6489 many times in the last 2 weeks and I never get a chance to talk with a human. I have proof of return on my equipment as of June 9 and I am trying to understand when is it that I will get a refund for services they charged me and they said they were not going to charge me? I have originally initiated becoming a new costumerin May but the technician couldn't come inside my house to installl the equipment so I had to return everything... I have called many times to try to get refunds for what they have charged me that wasn't authorized to begin with and I cnnot talk to anyone? 

If I received a notice that that the equipment has been returned as of June9, when can I expect a refund what what I was charged earlier this month? And on top of that, Comcast has sent me a new bill dated as of June 15...???

I am not a customer anymore and I have returned my equipmment and I have a proof of it so why can't I get a refund? Why is it so easy to besome a new customer but to try to have a refund for service that won't work because of the pandemic, I can't get a hold of anyone?

Thank you in advance if someone has an answer.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cancellation of service and expected refund date?

Hi there, @GreenGrass2

I want to help by looking into your account. This will allow me better to assist with your questions. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!