Community Forum

Canceled service 2 months ago, STILL have yet to receive to receive refund of credit due to us.

Regular Visitor

Canceled service 2 months ago, STILL have yet to receive to receive refund of credit due to us.

We canceled our service on 8/8/18 and were told the $352.84 credit on our account would be refunded within 30 days.  We waited well over that without receiving it.  We called and were told that they were going to expedite our refund and that we should have it by next Friday, which is today, and we still have not recieved it.  We are well beyond tired of waiting for our money and being lied to about it repeatedly.  My next steps if this isn't resolved in a very timely fashion is to contact local TV, radio, newspaper outlets and consumer advocates and tell anybody who is interested in listening.  I will take this story to Facebook, Twitter and make Youtube videos about it letting as many people as I can know to avoid your company like it's the black plague.  I'll also be contacting somebody in the corporate offices so that they are aware that their call center employees are incompetent, liars or both.  Our final step if a resolution isn't reached will be going to the courthouse and filing a claim, perhaps a judges order will get somebody motivated to give us our money.  I really really hate that I am being forced to ride you people like this just to get OUR money that you OWE us.

Official Employee

Re: Canceled service 2 months ago, STILL have yet to receive to receive refund of credit due to us.

Hello, CompeteToDefeat. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear that you have not received the refund as of yet and certainly understand the frustration. Usually, it can take 6 to 8 weeks for this to be sent out. I would like to look further into this and see what is going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Canceled service 2 months ago, STILL have yet to receive to receive refund of credit due to us.

I'm glad I was able to assist you, CompeteToDefeat. If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!