Community Forum

Canceled Service, Still Receiving Bills

Problem Solver

Canceled Service, Still Receiving Bills

I canceled Comcast internet service in late November, but I just received a bill notification. While this bill was for $0.00, I do not wish to receive any more communication from a company I no longer do business with. How do we close my account permanently? I have no reason or need to receive communication through this company any longer.

Official Employee

Re: Canceled Service, Still Receiving Bills

Hello, drhull!

I would like to look into this issue for you. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can make sure you don't continue to receive any further bills.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Canceled Service, Still Receiving Bills

drhull, I'm glad I was able to help clarify the status of your account for you. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need help again in the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!